If your Wild Water Fly Fishing fly rod is damaged, Wild Water Fly Fishing will repair or replace it for $35.00.
There is a THREE STEP procedure for warranty repairs and replacements:
- Send ALL sections of your rod to: Attn: Warranty Department Wild Water Fly Fishing P.O. Box 603 Ontario, NY 14519
- Include a check or money order for $35, made out to Wild Water Fly Fishing. OR Contact Wild Water Fly Fishing at 585-967-3474 or email@example.com to arrange credit card payment before sending in warranty returns.
- Provide Wild Water Fly Fishing with a return shipping address for the rod.
Wild Water Fly Fishing will not repair or replace a rod until these three steps are completed.
- The warranty information form must be returned within 30 days of purchase.
- MISUSE, ABUSE and NEGLECT are not covered by the warranty.
- You must read, understand and follow the instructions in “How to Avoid Breaking Your Rod” published by Wild Water Fly Fishing. A copy is shipped with each rod. Additional copies are available by download on our website www.wildwaterflyfishing.com .
- The Wild Water Fly Fishing rod warranty does not cover rods that have been modified in any way.
- The Wild Water Fly Fishing rod warranty does not cover loss, theft or fire.
- Wild Water Fly Fishing bamboo rods are not covered under this warranty.
- Substitutions will be made if the model returned is no longer available.
- Additional shipping charges apply when shipping rods outside of the continental U.S. . 2 of 2 Copyright, 2013 Wild Water Fly Fishing, LLC Rev. M, 10/13
- The Wild Water Fly fishing rod warranty is for the original owner only.
- Wild Water Fly Fishing reserves the right to change any and all terms of the warranty at any time, and without notice. Check www.wildwaterflyfishing.com for up-to-date warranty information before sending warranty returns to Wild Water Fly Fishing.
REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT AS PROVIDED UNDER THIS WARRANTY IS THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY OF THE CONSUMER. IN NO EVENT SHALL WILD WATER FLY FISHING BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
SOME STATES/COUNTRIES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM STATE TO STATE AND COUNTRY TO COUNTRY.