Wild Water Standard Fly Fishing Kit, 5 ft 6 in 3 wt Rod
Suits the Name
Great casting, And perfect for these small backwoods streams. Great for tight areas you can't bring any other rod.
- Fly Rod: 3-weight, 5'6”, 4 Piece, medium-fast action IM8 matte black graphite fly rod. Has machined black aluminum reel seat with double lock rings and laser etched butt cap, 5 ½” long, cigar style cork handle with compressed cork accent rings, stainless steel stripper guide with silicon carbide rings, stainless single foot guides and tip top. Each section is 18” long.
- Rod Case: 21 ½” hard tube rod case with, reel pouch and side storage pouch with zipper. The case will hold rod, reel, fly box and all the accessories. Case has a carry strap and hang ring.
- Rod Bag: 4-section cloth rod bag with ties. Fly rod is placed in the bag before storing in the tube for the best protection.
- Fly Reel: 75mm diameter spool, die cast aluminum, adjustable disc drag. Comes preinstalled with chartreuse, WF3-F, weight forward 3, floating fly line, 20# orange backing and 7.5’ 5X tapered monofilament leader. All Wild Water fly reels are easily changed from left to right hand retrieve. Reel will come in left hand retrieve unless right hand is requested.
- Fly Box: Waterproof, Floating, 5.25" x 3.5" x 1.25", custom box design, custom foam design, holds up to 372 flies.
- Flies: 9 flies total; size 12, winged black ant (qty.3); size 12, tungsten bead head gold ribbed hare’s ear nymph (qty. 3); size 12, parachute adams (qty. 3)
- Spare Leader: 7.5’ 5X tapered monofilament leader, qty. 1
- Accessories: retractable reel (qty. 1), line nipper with nail knot tying tool and poker for cleaning out the eyes of fly hooks (qty. 1)
- Where Used: This package is best suited for trout, panfish, small to medium streams, ponds, and backpacking.
- Customer Service: Wild Water has USA customer service and returns. Call us at 585-967-3474 (FISH) for assistance. Email Wild Water if you have any questions about this product.