Wild Water Fly Fishing Kit, 9' 9/10 Weight Rod and Reel Package
Not sure which kit to choose? Check out our guide here.
- Fly Rod: 9/10 weight, 9', 4 Piece, medium-fast action IM8 matte black graphite fly rod. Has machined black aluminum reel seat with double lock rings and laser etched butt cap, 7” long, Western style cork handle with compressed cork accent rings, 2” extension butt, two stainless steel stripper guides with silicon carbide rings, stainless single foot guides and tip top. Each section is 28 ¾ ” long.
- Rod Case: 32” hard tube rod case with, reel pouch and side storage pouch with zipper. The case will hold rod, reel, fly box and all the accessories. Case has a carry strap and hang ring.
- Rod Bag: 4-section cloth rod bag with ties. Fly rod is placed in the bag before storing in the tube for the best protection.
- Fly Reel: 103mm diameter spool, die cast aluminum, adjustable disc drag. Comes preinstalled with chartreuse, WF10-F, weight forward 10, floating fly line, 30# orange backing and 9’ 0X tapered monofilament leader. All Wild Water fly reels are easily changed from left to right hand retrieve. Reel will come in left hand retrieve unless right hand is requested.
- Fly Box: Clear 6 section box, 8" length x 4" width x 1" height
- Flies: 6 flies total; size 2, cone head black wooly bugger (qty. 1); size 2/0, red and white deceiver (qty. 1); size 2/0, green deer hair frog popper (qty. 1); size 1/0, tan and white sand eel (qty. 1); size 6, purple egg sucking leech (qty. 1); size 2, chartreuse clouser minnow (qty.1).
- Spare Leader: 9’ 0X tapered monofilament leader, qty. 2
- Accessories: retractable reel (qty. 2), line nipper with nail knot tying tool and poker for cleaning out the eyes of fly hooks (qty. 1), wire leaders 13" (qty. 2), stainless forceps.
- Where Used: This package is best suited for large trout, pike, stripers, redfish, salmon, bonefish, bass, medium to large streams, ponds, lakes and saltwater.
- Customer Service: Wild Water has USA customer service and returns. Call us at 585-967-3474 (FISH) for assistance. Email Wild Water if you have any questions about this product.